That is flippin' hilarious!!!!! Is he gonna fix it up or is it good to go? Seriously....thats awesome! too funny
Well, you need to post some pictures of u taking it for a drive! that was one exciting post!
That is so stinkin' awesome! I love the "make love, not war"... now those are words to live by.
Ginnie, I knew you would have something to say about the "make love" part.
That van is AWESOME!
How cool is that? I love it! YOu need to give it a fun paint job.
It's a good thing i didn't let Anna read this post... hopefully you keep things above board while Blake's awake. :)Oh yeah, you've revitalized my inner yearnings for a VW van of my own.
i love it! adam CANNOT wait to have his sweet cherry bus...he talks about it more now that real life is looming!
Brett told me that Mike bought one of these, I think it's totally cool!
Love that vehicle... Mike, nice touch man. That van is totally sweet! Can't wait to ride in it.
oh my gosh that is so funnny! what a funny guy! you guys are totally going to be toolin around in that thing and i love it!
NICE RIDE
my husband has long told me that a vw van is the only 'van' we will ever own! he would be so jealous. every time i see them, i always think "It's the Libians!!!!"happy trails :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
That is flippin' hilarious!!!!! Is he gonna fix it up or is it good to go? Seriously....thats awesome! too funny
Well, you need to post some pictures of u taking it for a drive! that was one exciting post!
That is so stinkin' awesome! I love the "make love, not war"... now those are words to live by.
Ginnie, I knew you would have something to say about the "make love" part.
That van is AWESOME!
How cool is that? I love it! YOu need to give it a fun paint job.
It's a good thing i didn't let Anna read this post... hopefully you keep things above board while Blake's awake. :)
Oh yeah, you've revitalized my inner yearnings for a VW van of my own.
i love it! adam CANNOT wait to have his sweet cherry bus...he talks about it more now that real life is looming!
Brett told me that Mike bought one of these, I think it's totally cool!
Love that vehicle... Mike, nice touch man. That van is totally sweet! Can't wait to ride in it.
oh my gosh that is so funnny! what a funny guy! you guys are totally going to be toolin around in that thing and i love it!
NICE RIDE
my husband has long told me that a vw van is the only 'van' we will ever own! he would be so jealous. every time i see them, i always think "It's the Libians!!!!"
happy trails :)
Post a Comment