A post by me.
I promise I will not slack so much on the blog - after our summer holidays are over. It's not that we are doing a ToN of stuff or are SuPeR busy, but we are enjoying Mikes short time off from school. I will update on all our summer adventures soon.
Peace out!
1 comment:
Come on we need some pictures. We miss you guys. I know Cody misses the many late nights at your house with the boys that is! Well sounds like your enjoying life, and thats what matters. Have fun with your hubby all you can, because the 2nd year takes them more often then not. Don't worry though thats why you have Blake. Trey was my litle buddy, and got me through it. Can't wait to see all the fun you've been having. So have you found a place to live yet? Good luck with moving.
Post a Comment