Monday, August 25, 2008

Good food, good friends, good fun

We took a day and went to Atlantic City. The weather was perfect! Not much else to say but that I have now been informed that it is NOT called the beach out east. It's called the shore! So there you go.



My hobo son




Mike was buried in the sand


And Blake was worried that he would never get out
So he began to dig him out.


Ending our day right by feeding our hungry
tummies at Gino's pizza.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh how I miss the beach...I mean shore. We were land locked in Indiana and now in New Mexico. Love ya Red!

Em said...

I love Blake pushing his stroller, that is too funny!

Janas Bananas said...

I am going to be a good sister and leave a comment, even though you fail to respond to mine...**sniff sniff*** Blake looks like he is a little adult its sooo cute!! You miss me don't you??

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! Blake is getting so big. I'm so glad you are taking advantage of the fun on the East coast. So fun!!
-Cousin Emily

John & Leslie said...

Hey Marin it's Leslie. I found your blog on Claudia's blog..anyway I love your blog page..and I got to say I'm totally jealous. It seems like your always out on a vacation having fun! :) Anyway, you have such a cute family. And you should visit my blog I just started a little bit ago. ps Awesome van!