We just got back from our last vacation for the summer. We rented a huge beach house in Outer Banks, North Carolina and we LOVED it! It was the perfect vacation to end the summer. There were 5 awesome families that came with us. There was a lot of stuff to do and see but the best part was just relaxing. Oh and the food! Each family took a turn cooking one night. All the meals were fabulous. I am sure Mike loved having a change in the regular menu. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

Our classic tower picture

Mike with his awesome moves

Stacia, this one is for you ;)

At the beach

Coming in after I got thrown down pretty hard by a massive wave

Mike is a pro

Blake taking a swim

The group

In real life this was a cool view of the ocean.


On our last day Hurricane Hanna blew in.

Right before we left for home.
10 comments:
I didn't realize your family had such talents Marin! towers, handstands, body surfing?? OHMY
and can I add: holy blog links?!
Teasing us with a little bit of skin, eh?! So I've seen that shoulder stacking circus trick before and I'm in ah, of it now just like I was the first time ;)
Seriously, you guys make me miss home.
Nice Photoshop edits! So, when are we having an OBX Reunion?!
I love your lighthouse pics! That was a great trip!
i am so jealous that you got to go on so many vacations!! looks like you had such a great summer.
I am so bummed we couldn't go this year. Next year we'll have to do it again! Looks like you guys had a blast!
looks like you guys had a blast. i love the beard!
Man, it's so great to have good friends to do all of the great memory stuff with...it goes by so fast! Enjoy it!
hey mike, holy facial hair! Hey Marin, when are you going to get fat? It's not even funny anymore, you can't just always look good, it's not fair!
Looks like you had so much fun! I told you it was worth it. I love how fun you make your photos. You guys are so cute! So I hear you moved. HOw is it? Post some pictures of the new place.
Post a Comment