Mike turned the big 3-0 today!
Lucky for him 30 doesn't mean wrinkles and sagging body parts...
Lucky for him 30 doesn't mean going bald (because he already has).
Lucky for him all he has to do is blow out the birthday candles and he will be one thirtylicious husband!

Now that I am 30 and a half (and so wise) I can tell you, turning 30 ROCKS! So enjoy the new decade in life.
You are my hero, my love, my best friend and everything in between! Happy Birthday to you from me.

5 comments:
He is a pretty awesome guy, even if I say so myself. Love you, Michael!!!
happy bday to you!
i can't lie... that last pic is tres hot. must be the handlebar stache, or the sweet pose.. or the sexy shirt. hmmmm ;)
Happy Birthday Mike! Man mike, you're working that last pose!!
hahahaha Mike. You should bring back the stash!! Happy Birthday!
that is a sweet stash, not everyone has the gift to grow a lip sweater like that.
Post a Comment