This morning it snowed and it snowed the perfect kind of snow! Perfect for making snowballs, snow angels, snowmen and whatever else you can come up with.
Blake went with the snowman
or should I say snow woman...
We built the snowman and Blake says to me:
"Mom, I want to make it a snow-girl"
"OK"
Then proceeds to add some snow and after says
"See, I put on some of those ball things girls have"

And now we have our very own snow woman!
13 comments:
hahahaha nice action!!!
love the 'makeover'
I shall be laughing for a long long time.....
Hahahahahaha!!!! I love kids!!!
hmmm ball things, that's hilarious!!! You must have gotten alot of snow, that is one big snow-girl
He's a boy - of course he would insist on adding those!
so cute! and innocent, good for you :)
haha! love it!
Ha! He is going to do very well in Anat. & Phys. Did Juan tell Mike that Siena's been playing "Blake and Siena" with her finger puppets? They live a happy life together.
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! What a cute and smart little boy you have!
And it was so fun talking to you the other day, I can’t believe we waited that long to talk on the phone! We are lame! :)
Nice snow lady making skills guys!
That is too funny, I love it.
Really? Ball thingy's. I thought that was a guy thing! But how funny a description! I am glad you got a somewhat anatomically correct snow woman!
Ha ha ha! That is hilarious! It is a very cute snowwoman!
I can't believe Blake is 5 already--Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment