Monday, January 4, 2010

She's the baby

Tsssssssss,
the sound you hear when touched
Like I said, just too hot to handle!

This is my little sister Dina and she happens to be the birthday girl today!


She is sweet with the perfect touch of spice


And even though she is my younger sister, I look up to her.
Not just b/c she is taller than me but b/c she is an amazing person.
She is my sister and my friend.
She is patient, strong, loving AND has the most nicknames of anyone I know.
She is proud to be who she is
and I am proud to be her sister!

Happy Birthday Dina, I wish I was there to celebrate with you!

4 comments:

henline crew said...

AWWWW thanks Mar. Your so sweet! That second picture was sexy thanks. This blog should be titled "the many hairstyles of my sister Dina"
Thanks sista!!! you are awesome!

Janas Bananas said...

Hey, I was just going to say that about the hair styles....look at us, great minds think alike. Happy Birthday Dina you really are a wonderful sweet girl and we love you! And I am the crappy sister who does not post a blog about you...sorry, I will do better next time.

The Blandon's said...

Well Dina didn't post a birthday blog about you. So you guys are even. Plus you live so close to each other that you don't need to.

Stephanie said...

If someone touched me with hooters like that first pic I too would make the tsssss sound.. only it would be my fake boobs deflating!
You are a good sister for posting NICE pics of Dina!!
happy birthday deener.