Thursday, January 7, 2010

Down from the sugar HIGH

Ahhhhhhhh, Christmas break. Full of family, food and fun!
We started our break by digging ourselves out of the record breaking snow fall with the best tools we own. A broom, window tinting scraper and a beach shovel...
It's a good thing Mike did most of the work ;)


To thaw we stepped inside for some gingerbread house making.

Then off to the Midwest to visit my brother Rob and his family in Ohio.
To hang out,
play in the backyard,
make gingerbread houses
and watch Charlie Brown's Christmas.

Then to enjoy the new toys Christmas morning.


We ended Christmas break with the NHL watching a Flyers/Maple Leafs game.
Gooooooooo Leafs! (except Flyer kicked butt! 6-2)

I had a really strong urge to stick my tongue out in this picture. I guess hockey just brings that out in me.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like there are always good times when you and Mike are around!!!

Janas Bananas said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I miss everyone....Hopefully next year those pictures will be with us again!!!! Maybe even rob and Laura will come....I also loved Blakes shovel, he looked like that shoveling was serious buisness!

henline crew said...

Looks like so much fun. We defiantly should have gone out there for christmas!!! In the pic of all you guys I couldn't find Blake, then I saw him, he blended in so well, usually you can find him quick with his hair. He's still super cute, so grown up. Oh and I love the "shovels"!!!!

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

Lot's of adventure at the Blandon house!!

Sook said...

Love your little guy's haircut! Although I really liked his curly hair. :)

Krystal said...

Looks like it was a wounderful Christmas! I love the gingerbread houses. We never got around to doing ours this year. I love doing them. It is such a fun thing to do with everyone. The kids love it too! YOu always look so cute! How do you do it in your snow gear? Love it!

Psiouxee said...

Is that blake hiding behind the couch from Charlie Brown's Christmas? Haha are you SURE that's what they were watching? They all look so scared..

Life Is Golden said...

Merry "late" Christmas!
Aren't you guys almost done school?
Do you know where you're going or what you're going to do?
I hate growing up...