I was just mentioning to Mike the other day how much I miss having snow in the winter. Snow always makes Christmas feel so much cozier.
Well guess what? We got snow, and not just a little!
We could barely get the back door open
In situations like these you need to make sure you have a good, reliable window scraper
and a good, reliable sled!

Because situations like these call for F-U-N fun!
8 comments:
fun is not the first word that comes into my mind when i think of snow.. maybe if i didn't have it i would miss it? but probably not that much.
where can i find me a good reliable snow scraper like yours ;)
Yeah, when I think of snow, I think of cold and staying at home. I guess when you don't get it alot it would be super fun when it did come. I will gladly send some more your way.
I know all about that missing snow thing. Thats why I come to Utah every year for Christmas. It just wouldn't feel like Christmas if you didn't have snow and a lot of "cold". It is too cold for my liking, but fun. I love all your cute pictures. You guys have so much fun all the time. I also really love Blakes coat. So cute! I wont one for Trey. I haven't seen that much snow though in a long time. Enjoy it, and the Holidays! Merry Christmas
Can you believe it?! CRAZY snow everywhere!
Btw, I LOVE Blake's haircut. He looks so different, but still as cute as ever!
I love the snow too! I like watching it come down (from inside my warm house ;) with a cup of hot chocolate. Did you guys build a snowman?
U are raising a perfect!! Hopefully the shnow holds out for Christmas!
That was..I repeat....U are raising a perfect little Canadian!! and that was "snow" not "shnow" I think I need to go back to school and take computer class again.
Oliver loves these photos, but now he's asking for a "movie with blake"..... hard to please that kid.
Post a Comment