Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Maybe it was time


we cut it off...

What can I say except that I am a little more in shock than I thought I would be.

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Those little red locks are gone! He is so adorable that it just doesn't matter what "doo" he is sporting!And he looks so grown up now.He's a new man without all that hair. What does he think of it? Did you save a ringlet?

Janas Bananas said...

MARIN!!!! You sure did!!!! I don't think you have ever had it this short?? He looks all grown up! I am sure he will not be mistaken for a girl anymore....WHere have all the curls gone???...I can't stop looking at him, so crazy....He is still cute either way.

henline crew said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! you didn't cut it, you CUT it!!!! He looks like a completely different kid but sooooo handsome!!! Awww he's all grown up! I think I am in shock, I can't get over it.

Ginnie said...

Oh my gosh! He ooks ike a totally different child!! I think he's cute both ways. So I must know, did you cry?

Mike said...

Marin and I are totally in shock. Every time he opens his mouth it is so weird b/c his voice sounds totally the same, but he looks so different -- I expect his voice to be different as well.

Marin was in total shock after we did it. She thought he looked like a lesbian... I'm not sure exactly how that works... but she was shocked to say the least!

Rigel said...

I too am shocked! Can't even type! He is handsome either way!

Krystal said...

Ok so I am laughing by Mike's comment...which is really yours Marin. The whole lesbian thing makes me laugh so hard. He is so cute both ways. I mean I would of been in shock too. What I'm I talking about I am in shock and I'm not his mom. So does he like it? I must say though not very many boys can pull off the long locks like he could. I mean he is just to die for with his perfectly handsome hair!

Krystal said...

My the way will you email me your address. It's that time of year again! krystalskinner8@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

Definitely not a lesbian. He's cute. He just looks a little older now.

stacey said...

HE IS ADORABLE! i love it. does he like it??

The Anderson Family said...

Wow! He sure does look different, but of course he is still a little stud! I really like it.

K-Krew said...

He looks older with his new haircut, still just as cute. I knew something was different on Tuesday but was too spastic to put it together. Are you guys getting used to it now?

The Perry family said...

Looks good! He looks older too!

Christina said...

wow, that is a drastic change! He's cute no matter what. Very different though.

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

Yay!!! You did it!! I love it! I bet Blake will, at least subconsciously, appreciate not having to push his hair out of his eyes while he is out having his adventures.

somestratt said...

Oh my! I thought he was going to keep his curls forever! I will definitely miss them, but he is still so stinkin' cute!