
Sometimes the student life is supa fun! I would live it forever.
Then other times (like midterm or finals time) it's not so fun.
Will this ever end?
On a good note (well a bit of a good note), I have figured out how to get Blake to the mall without dragging his feet!
A promised carousel ride!
Now I just need to figure out where to get the $$$ to go shopping.

7 comments:
Money.. that's always the kicker isn't it? Apparently Ginny saves a lot of money, so possibly you could ask her for some?
right now it seems like forever but when it's all done, you're gonna wonder where the time went and think it went super fast.
A carousel ride would definatly get me to the mall although so does shopping.....
I have the same problem...I like money to shop with..But then again I hate spending it and I just get little nots in my tummy after I have bought something...BUt I keep it anyway. ;)
Suck it up princess! You'll be basking in your shopping heaven while I work all day soon enough. :P
You are right Mike. You work really hard for my pleasure! Thanks babe, you always know how to make me feel better! ;)
just come and visit us!! hope the midterms are over soon...at least it's the last time!!
let me know where you find that $$$!!! i'd love a little.:)
ps you are so fun. i love your halloween costumes.
Post a Comment