Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Locks-of-lovin'-it

For months I have been saying "I am ready to do it"

Well folks here it is, all 10 inches.

With a little help from Mike, I chopped off the pony.
Then I went and got it cut into a style.


Do I like it?

Ya, I like it...

But let's see what Blake says when he
realizes he has the longest hair in the family.




15 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

Well Marin, it looks good!! Blakes hair is getting long, and he is cute!!....Mike, most men want their sons hair cut..but thats what I like about Mike, he isnt like most men....Oh mike, I miss that guy....

Stephanie said...

man i get cut off from the blog world for a couple weeks and you go and cut off your lucious red locks!!!
way to go girl.. it looks cute - but doesn't everything on you?
i have a sneaky suspicion it will be growing back before you know it. so in the mean time - enjoy the hot new dooo!!!

Sally said...

Super cute! And so brave.

Sally said...

I mean brave as in a big change. You look really cute with your new style!

K-Krew said...

And I thought I was brave chopping my hair. Wowsa...10 inches! It looks great.

Christina said...

Oh, I meant to write my comment on this post but I wrote it on the next post d =

Christina said...

Oh, and can I have the 10 inches to make a wig for when I need to sing "The sun will come out?" in my red polka dotted dress?

E n D said...

It looks great Marin! That's awesome you are donating to locks of love! My hair never grows fast enough to get long, I'm not patient enough!

Em said...

I love it!

henline crew said...

It does look good, I like it and the best part is now you look just like ME!!!!!!!! You are a hottie!!!

Brett and Lauren said...

Marin,
I think your hair looks way cute short!

stacey said...

I LOVE IT! you are so super cute no matter what you do with your hair!!

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

Marin! What a surprise! I think it looks very cute! Of course, you always look beautiful!

The Skinners said...

Very cute on you! I wish I could have been the one to cut it for you.... I love doing big changes like that. You look GREAT!

Unknown said...

super duper cute hair mar!