Monday, August 31, 2009

Wha, Wha, Wha!


I know, I know... Two no so cute photos of me, BUT, I want you all to take a good long look b/c tomorrow it will alllllllll be gone...
What? (you say). Well, check back tomorrow and you will find out...

7 comments:

Christina said...

fo real? I gotta see this. My hair needs an overhaul too.

Ashley said...

Are you sure? It is so pretty! Not that it won't be after either, but I just love it!

The Perry family said...

No way, don't do it! Just kidding, I'm sure it will look good, but it's so pretty! btw, that salsa looks so good!

Janas Bananas said...

MArin!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! remember when you cut it last time and you didn't like it. Remember that your hair is curly and when its short that can't be remedied!!! hmmm, we will have to see.....

Ginnie said...

That's OK, DO IT! 'cause in a month it will be that long again. I can't believe how fast your hair grows. You're beautiful!

Christina said...

OMG you did it! It’s so cute. You definitely have a cute face for short hair. You’re going to love having short hair. It’s so much easier than long hair. I’m going to chop mine off before next summer.

I can’t wait to see it curly. Do you and Blake look like twins now? Will I be able to tell you apart when you get here? ;)

henline crew said...

Marin!!!!
It's so pretty. But do what you will.