Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 thousand minutes like this


I wish this was my life! Chillin' on the beach, my family and I. What would life be like.....

We spent our labour day weekend at Bethany beach. It was nothing compared to last years labour day vay-cay in OBX, but a it was a nice short drive to a little strip of land in Delaware.

We played on the beach
AND

played on the beach
AND

played on the beach


Then we rode a few waves...
(He's hard core!)

We kept well hydrated
AND

well rested

We found a fun place to play
AND

Race cars...

We had a fun trip and now it is over. Back to real life, whatever that is....
Peace out!


11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ya.. sandy beaches and no schedule, where did those days go?!
Took me a few seconds to realize that was you with Blake at the end - how is life sans hair?

Krystal said...

Now that is the life! I think we would join you on the no schedule life at the beach everyday thing. NOthing beats the beach! What a fun way to spend a few days. It makes me miss the OBX days. So I can't believe you cut your hair. I mean it looks so cute! None the less I just remember you saying I want my hair long, I just want to grow it out. That you did. Man it got long fast. Your one of those lucky girls that can do anything with their hair and always look cute!By the way I am loving Blakes hair...as always. I like it that long. He is just so handsome!

henline crew said...

you guys always have fun times, I'm super jealous!! But really, it would have been way funner if I was there. I'm just the life of the party...maybe we can convince James???

E n D said...

Too bad we couldn't do a repeat of last year! But it looks like you had an awesome trip!

Janas Bananas said...

Aww, why am I not on the beach with you..or is Spain...Life is good eh?? I love th picture of b lake in the black car, it makes me laugh...his face is classic!

Em said...

I love your photos!

K-Krew said...

There. Now I've taken my beach vacation by-photo-proxy ;)
Looks like fun!

Don't kids always look like angels when they're asleep?

Christina said...

Looks like fun! Wish I had been there with you!

Brittany said...

Ya'll are so cute!! Can't wait for you to come vacation here!!

somestratt said...

Ah! I love it, love the sand, love your and Blake's hair and MISS it all. Can wait till your visit!!!

The Perry family said...

Good fun, but yes, definitely not OBX, would've been nice though, sigh! Anyway, at least you found some time to play. Your hair still looks cute! What does Blake think about having the longest hair?