Saturday, August 22, 2009

Laxin'


This is what I have been up to while Mike and Blake are on a little Father/Son campout.
Don't be jealous!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You are too funny! We miss you guys. Hope you hold up in the humidity out there all by yourself.

Krystal said...

It is so nice to have some alone time for yourself!Sounds like fun and really nice right about now! So did you get a tan? ha ha... How fun for the boys! Enjoy your time, and just think you will be all fresh and ready to be a mom again.

henline crew said...

lol you're such a dork. but really I am jealous!!!

Janas Bananas said...

lol...That was a gooder......So fuuny. what is even funnier is I bet you are at home making tomato and cream cheese and bean sprout bagels in your jammis...then maybe going shopping for some wicked clearance racks.!!

K-Krew said...

Alone time for you, father-son bonding for them. Sounds like a win-win all around.
Hmmm...maybe I should suggest this to the hubby.