Sometimes I imagine I'm in a musical where I swing open the front door, the sun shines in and I bust out in some song that describes my feelings in detail. (If I had a nice singing voice I may have done just that instead of only imagining it).
It's been so great to have time to go and do things. Here are some pictures of a few of the things we have been up to in the last little while.

And just hanging out!





13 comments:
You guys always have such fun times!!! I want to come hang with you :(
You adventurers! Marin excellent shoe choice with your dress. Still stylin'. Love, love, love you. I check your blog all the time.
Wow you've been busy. So fun! Seeing all the fun you've had makes me kind of miss the place. By the way I'm loving the last picture. Such a fun different way to show us you in a way! Love your shoes, and color of your dress. Next post you'll have to show us the whole dress. You seem to have the cutest dresses. Where do you get them? Miss you guys.
Thats so funny that you imagine singing a musical. That is totally an Anderson thing to do. I love it. Looks like you've been doing so many fun things, it makes me a little bit jealous, I'm not gonna lie. And Blake, when did he get so big?? Awww, I miss you guys.
Okay, I am too boring. Where are all these fun places you are going? It looks like so much fun! I guess we are totally missing out on the Philly experience!
After reading this post I'm feeling a day trip coming on...
Can you hike Ricketts Glen in a day or did you camp over?
Philly seems like the funnest place eva! Your family seems to always have such fun times!
You're making me homesick for you!!!
Blake needs a hair cut, I can cut it for you!! Looks like you guys have been busy, I wish we had a beach. You need to come home to have some good summer adventures right here in Canada...nothing is better then that I bet.
P.s...did you eat that marshmellow you cooked??
Nope, I don't like Marshmallows!
So fun. I love all the fires! Blake will have some great memories...even if he is little!
I love Ricket's Glen!! I'm glad you get your hubby for a while. Your post definitely makes me miss PA. What fun times!
Post a Comment