~I love that Blake has created nicknames for us.
Dad is Horsey
Mom is mommy monster (I am very flattered)
and Blake is Elephant.
~I love going to the park with him (I could push him on the swing for hours)
~I love to watch him stand on his very tippy toes to wash his hands, especially in his underpants.
~I love how everything he picks up becomes an airplane
~I love that my kisses still make it all better.

~I love that he is deathly afraid of flies but does not hesitate to squish a spider with his bare hands.
~I love that he asks why??? for EVERYthing.
~I love that he wants an egg salad sandwich for lunch everyday.
~He amuses me with all his made up songs that he sings to me.
~And of course, he is the most perfect angel when he sleeps.
The best gifts in life are our children!
9 comments:
I agree! I also love his curls! He is really so handsome. What a sweet post! I must say though the tippy toe picture is perfect. Right out a movie...I think you'll always love that one to look back on. Too cute and so fun to remember!
I know this post is about little Blakey and he is cute and wonderful.. but seriously Marin - I can't get over that hair of yours. I'm green with envy, really I am. Its gorgeous!!
Awww..I love the curly haired Marin..I love you that way the best..but then I was confused who was marin and who was blake??? he is super cute, probably becasue he looks like me. Its the only explination for cutness really. I also love undi bums...nothing is cuter then little bums in underware!
You make being a mom sound so fun. I think you really lucked out with such a sweet-tempered boy! (I love mine too... I just have to be reminded sometimes)
Blake is adorable and it doesn't hurt that he has a head of perfect curls.
It still makes me sad that Andrew lost his after that first haircut.
So sweet, and so true! I love him trying to wash his hands in his underware, too cute!
So sweet. He's getting so big! I loved this post!
That was a cute little post. Jared started laughing and said "mommy, Blake is in his underwear. That's silly" I think it's funny that he thinks its so silly when all he does is hang out in his underwear. Boys.......
What a cute post! Blake really is an angel!
Post a Comment