Sunday, May 24, 2009

Who knew I had such mad skillz!


I no longer envy those who can cross one eye!


Yep, he still thinks I'm hot!


And who knew I pass such mad skillz on to Blake.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

So you just figured out you could do that? Does it creep you out?! Jana is going to be really jealous because she thinks she has no talent and now you've shown yet ANOTHER talent you have.
*Mike really is a good guy to stick by you.

Janas Bananas said...

That was funny...But I am not jealous, I celebrate in all your awesomness even though you don't share any of it...I still love you.

So can you really do that of was that a freak shot??? And who knew you and mike were sooo carazzzzyyy??? Blake got some good genes, he is one lucky boy.

Ginnie said...

and I thought the baby doll eye thing was creepy. and I still think your hot too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blandon's said...

Ha Ha, I forgot about the baby doll eye. I should of taken a pic of it and put it in this post.
I didn't know I could cross one eye - really, I have tried it in the past and have never been able to do it. I didn't even know I was doing it in this picture. Blake clicked the shot and VUALA!

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

Blake is quite the photographer isn't he? And quite the photographee, too. It's pretty funny and kinda freaky when he rolls his eyes like that!

henline crew said...

pretty impressive. I bet mike is so proud. but blake....
i wish i was so talented.