We finally made it to the half way point in dental school.
Well I guess that is if Mike doesn't do a GPR (residency) or specialize...
which he will end up doing one of those, but for now, I would like to think that we are half way done.
I am proud of Mike! He has done so well!
YAY for Mike - you really are my hero! For more than one reason.
(May I add that he is washing the dishes at the moment from the dinner that he made)

Mike's mom made Blake some scrubs for the occasion. I thought they were pretty cute! Thanks Karen.



9 comments:
You look good in white mike!
I know this post is about Mike and his hard-core greatness (no mocking here I promise!) but can we just talk about how stinking cute that picture is of you with your leg up?!
STINKING CUTE!!!!
And how fabulous those legs are btw!! Oh yeah - congrats to Mike too!
First off I love the dress! Really so cute.YOu look beautiful! Then Blake, well he just looks handsome. Congrats Mike! I remember going to that with Cody, and I thought it was just so fun. I can't believe you are already to that point. It just goes by too fast. Hold on cuz your going to miss it. Miss you guys!
Congrats Mike!! Hopefully it's all fun-learning now, instead of all the crazy hard bookwork!! (p.s. I love your dress Marin!!)
Congrats guys. It great to hear you've survived the semester Mike. Keep it up and maybe someday I'll let you look in my mouth. The last time i went to the dentist he told me i should get braces too. maybe it would save some electricity costs and balance out if we get to get rid of the fridge! :) peace.love.frisbee.
Way to go Mike!! You guys are great!!
Aww such a cute picture. Well 2 years goes fast so here is to the last 2 years!! You can come visit me you know anytime to help you celebrate...
Marin, so cute!!! Sorry it's taking me forever, I don't have a computer but I will be getting it today. I love love love your dress and am excited for one...if thats ok that you're making it for me?? Yay for mike and only 2 years left!! woot woot!
Post a Comment