We enjoyed the day at the beach yesterday. The weather has been so hot and humid which makes it so hard to do anything outside without water around. Blake had a blast swimming in the ocean and jumping the waves. He will make a great surfer one day!!!

8 comments:
how fun! did you ever think you would live by the beach?? i love it.
He is so cute I love his hair
It hasn't even been that long sense we seen you, but Blake looks so big. He is leaving the baby/toddler stage and looking like a little boy! He is so cute, and really the best boy. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I miss good old Philly. We miss you guys. Hope all is well. I hope it cools down for you. I guess the heat is on strong already! Have fun with that. By the way I had to get Treys hair cut, and the girl just didn't do it as good as you. What will we do with out you?
P.S.- If Blake loved the water already, he is going to have so much fun in OBX. You guys are going to love it. We wish we were going too!
I'm so jelous! I want to go to the beach!!
Hey guys...sorry to break the news, but we lost your number! Anyways my email is ashleydstout@gmail.com. Send it there!
Hi, Blandon family!! I'm so glad you found us. It looks like you guys are having a blast and I can't believe how big Blake is! Keep in touch!
ahhh, man! I miss you guys. Give little blake and hug from me and a pinch on the bum from Macie :)
Post a Comment