Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My little sister and her family were here for a week visit. We had so much fun while they were here and we are sad they are now gone. Blake and his cousin Jared play so well together. They woke up every morning asking where the other one was. Then played all day long together. This morning Blake woke up asking where Jared was. When I told him that he went bye bye, he gave a sad face and walked away slowly down the hall. I wish they didn't live so far away!

Here are some of the adventures we had together:

Us at Zwhalen's - the best ice cream around!!!

In the city for cheesesteaks

Blake and Jared got matching backpacks

Blake loved holding Madelyn!!!

Us at the DC Zoo

Mike and Blake at the air and space museum

Me in front of the Red Baron

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love it when I get to spend time with my sisters

Krystal said...

It look like you guys had a lot of fun. Sorry I didn't get to say good-bye. Please stay in touch. Send me your email address(krystalskinner8@yahoo.com). We will miss you guys. Best of luck.

BCNewell said...

I feel like a Philly cheese steak... lucky. :) it's good to see you're having fun out east.

Ginnie said...

Hey, I miss you guys... lots! Remeber, it's OK to have fun without me, but not too much fun.

stout family said...

Hey Stranger! I LOVE google!!! I have been wanting to get in touch with you guys & see how life is going, so I googled you! How is life & dental school? Are you survivng? Can I say...Blake is beautiful! You need to get that boy in modeling or something!!! Anyways I won't write a novel, but we would really like to catch up!
ashley