Friday, June 4, 2010

Cracker surfing


It's a shame her husband couldn't join, but we had a blast with Christina (Mike's sister) and Max.
Max had a few of his first while he was here.

1st Jeep ride


1st Swing

1st taste of the ocean


We tried to mix it up this time with different "sight seeing" than our usual. Especially since this is Christina's 2nd time here.
We took her to the Magic Gardens down town
.








We took her to Blandon, Pa which turned out to NOT be as cool as we thought a place with such an awesome name should be. I guess with the word BLAND in it, what can you expect...
It was still fun to visit. There wasn't a welcome sign so we took a picture next to a street sign.





Memorial Day we spent at the shore.





We even spotted a baby shark while we were there.


Then of course, what's a trip without some good ol' cracker surfing?

9 comments:

Steph said...

F-U-N!!!
But am I completely out of the loop or what?!
Cracker surfing???? I think my kids just might enjoy this.. is it as easy as it looks???

Rigel said...

You guys are so not "BLAND"! You are the coolest! Seriously! Cracker surfing looks fun! And you, my red headed friend, look hot! I wish we were close to hang out! Love ya!

henline crew said...

looks like so much fun! too bad Blandon was kindof a bust. Fun shark! That little max is one cute kid. I want to come visit!

The Blandon's said...

Dear Steph, it is just as easy as it looks. As long as you are driving fast enough for the wind pressure to keep the cracker up. Your kids will love this little travel game!

E n D said...

We'll have to try the cracker surfing! I'm impressed with the new places you found to explore in PA!

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

Blandon, PA, huh. If all you Blandon's moved there it would probably liven it up quite a bit!

Lorissa said...

Cracker surfing...funniest thing I have heard in a long time. This will keep my husband entertained for quite sometime. I don't know how I feel about a shark on the shore. I love all your trip stories and pictures, your just too fun.

P.S. that is one stinkin ca-ute nephew you've got!

Christina said...

YAY! Best vaycay ever!!!

Janas Bananas said...

Well, I think the town looked charming..:s
But the beach looked better, I want to go to the beach, althougth I would not look as good as you 2 hotties!!! What is with Micheals beautiful sisters!!??? gosh!! ;)