You were correct!
I was a Disco ball, Mike: Disco king and Blake: Disco fever

Our little disco fever.
Halloween night we had a big part-eh at the Galbraith's

some of the crew.

A flying dragon


Mike and Justin Kiggins Halloween night. Ready to hit the streets.

Hittin' the streets, gettin' the treats
End of the night with all Blake's goods!!!



11 comments:
Disco fever? THAT ROCKS! Job well done. I must admit I glad it was Mike's butt. When Jana said it had to be you, all I could think was "Gosh Marin has manly fingers". But I didn't want to say so till I knew ;)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I knew that was Mikes bum, l just wanted him to think he has a girly bum, good costume guys!
DId you have so much fun? YOu always come up with the best costumes, very creative Marin. MIke looked a tad bit creepy, tell him I like him better without hair! :)
I knew that was Mikes bum, l just wanted him to think he has a girly bum, good costume guys!
DId you have so much fun? YOu always come up with the best costumes, very creative Marin. MIke looked a tad bit creepy, tell him I like him better without hair! :)
you get double becasue I was signed in under james name and I didnt know...so here is my comment in my name.
Lol that is awesome. Mike has a girly bum, I really thought it was you. Sorry mike. hahhahhaha. I love the dragon costume, that sweet.
I have the fever. The disco fever that is.
Yo set the halloween costume bar high. Nate still talks about when you were the incredibles.
So cute! and clever. Is Michael wearing the hair you cut off last month? It's so hard to tell you three apart now. Haha j/k
You guys looked great on Tuesday night! And Blake makes a cute little dragon too :)
Love it! you guys are too fun!
Such cute costumes!
You guys are great! I love the disco theme :) My first memory of your family is you all dressed as the "Incredibles!"
You all look amazing! Nice idea. I love Blake's costume...too funny! You win for the best halloween costumes all the time. I mean I didn't think you could top "Incredibles", but you did. I guess I know who to come to for ideas. So cute!
Post a Comment