So I am really laughing...cuz we took Trey golfing too and his first four out of six holes were a hole in one. I kid you not! Cody and I could not believe it. What is it about kids and golf? So cute! Blake looks so happy and proud!
Well we all knew it would happen soon right? I mean really , is his competition much of a challenge?? har har har..Just kidding MIke, I know you can kik it Beckam style. Just Blake is better....And a cuter too! ;)
That's awesome! And what great pictures you got! You guys make everything look fun (and I'm not really a mini-golf fan, much to my family's regret). Fun times!
9 comments:
Funny!!
Love those golf shots... Blake looks like he scored big.
So I am really laughing...cuz we took Trey golfing too and his first four out of six holes were a hole in one. I kid you not! Cody and I could not believe it. What is it about kids and golf? So cute! Blake looks so happy and proud!
Bah haha ha ha ha ha!! These pictures are SO cute. I smiled the entire time. I miss you guys! Love you!
Well we all knew it would happen soon right? I mean really , is his competition much of a challenge?? har har har..Just kidding MIke, I know you can kik it Beckam style. Just Blake is better....And a cuter too! ;)
well it is inevitable. Blake is just cool like that and Mike, well.......... :S
just kidding. I should send Jared with James and see how he does.
That was a classic post from a classic family! Loved it...and every bit of it was, well...true!
Love that shot of Blake! Looks like a fun father/son outing.
That's awesome! And what great pictures you got! You guys make everything look fun (and I'm not really a mini-golf fan, much to my family's regret). Fun times!
I love that top picture! Such cute guys you have there Marin.
Post a Comment