We had our friends Matt and Brittney and their 2 kids (Nautica and Luke) come and visit us from Florida. They helped us start our summer holidays off right with a little trip to D.C and some good times right here in PA. Here are some pics of our adventures together. :) We had a lot of fun!!!
At the Zoo

The 2 Nicaraguans

Nautica, Luke and Blake. Such cute kids!

Blake and Luke

Slumber Party!!!

The Thomas Family with Abe


8 comments:
We're jealous. Sounds like a fun summer when you make it to DC with the likes of the Thomas family. I can't believe how big Blake, Nautica and Luke are.
If we come out, will you take us there too? :)
peace.bryce and aprille
sorry about the deleted comment, i sounded like an idiot.
Hey did Mike serve in Nicaragua on his mission??? That is were my brother Mik went
I wanna come visit you so bad! I wish it were august already!
We miss you guys! Seeing you made me remember the good days on the grass just sitting outside. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. YOu are so lucky to have gone down to D.C. again. I only made it there 2 times and really it wasn't enough. On your way to OBX I would split up the trip and stay in Virgina one night and go see the beach and the battle ship. It was so amazing, and one of the most beautiful places I've been. Stay in Norfolk and it really isn't that bad of a price. Well I hope all is well!
Hey, I had to make my blog private. Let me know what email you use for this account so I can send you an invite. eatyourhamtina@hotmail.com
Hey guys, cute pictures and cute friends! haah! just kidding! We had so much fun! Thanks for a great trip, cant wait to see you here in Florida..right?!!
It's fun to see Matt and Britney's cute kids. And Blake is getting so BIG!!!
Post a Comment