hello marin red!! how are you? i didn't know you had a blog either! blake is so cute! i can't believe he feel asleep like that. sooooo cute.
Marin, I miss you it really does seem like forever. I love your little man. Looks alot like you
So cute! And that is one great looking bed! I really do love Blake!
What a sweetie. Well, at least that's one time when the sudden quiet didn't mean trouble was brewing. Never happens at my house....
One tuckered tyke! He is so cute. Got to love those moments as a mom. He probably slept for a good couple hours too.
This is just what Blake's daddy would do. And he always had to have at least two cars in hand. That was the only way I could get him to actually take a nap!!!Karen
You sure have a cute kid!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hello marin red!! how are you? i didn't know you had a blog either! blake is so cute! i can't believe he feel asleep like that. sooooo cute.
Marin, I miss you it really does seem like forever. I love your little man. Looks alot like you
So cute! And that is one great looking bed! I really do love Blake!
What a sweetie. Well, at least that's one time when the sudden quiet didn't mean trouble was brewing. Never happens at my house....
One tuckered tyke! He is so cute. Got to love those moments as a mom. He probably slept for a good couple hours too.
This is just what Blake's daddy would do. And he always had to have at least two cars in hand. That was the only way I could get him to actually take a nap!!!
Karen
You sure have a cute kid!
Post a Comment