We were able to enjoy the company of my parents for sping break this year. We did a lot and had a lot of fun doing it all! We went into the city to enjoy some authentic Philly cheesesteaks and we visited some of the sights around here. We also took yet another trip into New York and had an adventure there. They have been gone since last Sunday and we still miss them! At least once a day, since they have left, Blake asks for them. He sure loves his grandparents!

here is my dad enjoying his first Philly cheesesteak.

Mike and Blake eating there cheesesteaks.

Blake at Valley Forge.

Me and Rocky Balboa.

Robbie and a fish fountain.
4 comments:
Ha, I love robbie's fish picture! Fun stuff!
Blake is so cute, and I LOVE that picture of Robbies head in the fish fountain. Who in the world would think of that!
Hey, looks like you had a fun time! I love it when family comes in town, and sometimes I love it even more when they leave!:) Just kidding! I love your blog. Super cute.
That's great that your parents made it down to visit! Sounds like you had a good time.-Emily
Post a Comment