We decided to start the New year off in New York City. The night was full of events from riding a crowded bus to attempting to watch the ball drop at midnight. We even got on T.V somewhere in the middle of all that. The streets were full of people! Sometimes they call traffic jams parking lots - well this was just the same but with people instead of cars. We were able to move about a foot every min. Robbie was the only person we lost. He was found again right before midnight.
After this was all said and done... I will never go back there for New Years again! It was a fun experience but maybe just to hear about it rather than experience it. At least the weather was nice.
6 comments:
You guys are CRAZY!!!
Marin,
LOVE the blog and your beautiful pictures. We wish you tons of success...lots of love from Canada!
--The Harris family :)
Hi Marin! Isn't NY great? I'm glad you've been able to have so much fun there. I'm also glad we have your blog! I love it. Your pictures are so great. Hope you guys are doing well. Love, Cousin Emily:)
i'm glad to see someone has experienced ny at new year's. lee has always wanted to but i thought it might be a little crazy. also, sorry to michael. i think i called him mark on sunday. i don't know what i was thinking.
Marin!Your family is so beautiful. You're so beautiful!!! I love that you went to Times Square. Awesome!
--Sarah Waite
that looks like so much fun! what a cute family! love the family pictures.
Post a Comment