Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The M&M factory

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Welcome to the M&M factory (Michael and Marin). As for now we have only produced one single product. We call him Blake. So far he has been a success. Those that have sampled of his goodness will attest to this. He is a little cheeky at times but has brought so much joy into our lives. In fact he fits in so well that it is hard to remember what our married life was like before he was born.
We are based in Pennsylvania in an adorable little village named Adubon. To support our factory Michael is attending dental school at Temple University. He will complete his four years in 2011. It seems so far away, but I know time will pass quickly. By then we will have made an M&M version 2.0 and probably even a version 3.0 if we are so lucky.
I am a full time mom that loves her job. I am definitely still learning, and wondering if one day I will ever get this down. As for now, I am happy and feel very blessed with such a wonderful life.
Oh and free samples with each tour!

No comments: